Senior Project Manager / Employers Agent
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior project manager who wants to progress to director level. A proven track record of success of negotiating contracts and managing substantial projects for a range of clients is essential.
Location: Feltham TW13
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
About the Project Manager opportunity:
This company is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy who are best know for designing and managing new build housing schemes. They are in a very exciting period of growth and are now recruiting a client facing project manager to manager a diverse range of social and private new build housing projects ranging in value from £1m - £30m. The company prides itself on offering the best service to its clients whilst also priding itself on providing a great work / life balanced working environment with a generous holiday allowance.
Management, Planning / co-ordination and financial control of construction projects
- Leading the delivery of projects with support from admin
- Managing design teams in the development of solutions to specific design stages
- Administration of a variety of building contracts
- Proactively managing the building contract and ensuring compliance with the contract terms and conditions, preparing and issuing contract notices for payment, delays, instructions etc.
- Managing reporting on both the design team and contractor’s progress against the contract programme and cost plan
- Management of sub team within the project management department
Developing and maintaining professional relationships with new and existing clients
Key requirements and skills:
Experience as a QS or BS (desirable, not essential)
MRICS, CIOB or APM qualifications (preferred, not essential)
Confident to liaise and network at all levels including with stakeholders, internal directors, funds, tenants, purchasers, local authorities, statutory bodies and their agents
An awareness of the design, procurement and construction process
Car and a full clean driving licence as travel is required (usually within office hours)
Salary & benefits:
£50,000 - £65,000
Large holiday allowance
Child Care Vouchers
Plus other benefits
REF: Project Manager 2295
Services offered by Stratum Search & Selection Limited are those of an employment agency / business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job