Senior Project Manager - Major Residential Project - Manchester
* Have you worked for top tier contractors - managing major projects in the UK?
* Are you looking to deliver £100million Residential project?
* Are you looking to work on one of the regions most prestigious projects?
Our client a leading contractor looking for a Project Director / Senior Project Manager to join an award winning multi disciplined contractor.
The successful contractor will be involved with the following duties for the business:
* You will be acting as the company figure head in the delivery process
* You will uphold Company standards, whilst respecting and reflecting the abilities of the project team
* You will ensure that the client fully understands the skills that they are procuring
* You will be managing the companies Values and Sustainability agenda, to determine and deliver the appropriate quality and style for the project(s)
* You will ensure that the reputation of the Business is enhanced with the local community, delivery partners and, most of all, the client.
* You will have overall responsibility to ensure that everyone works relevant HSEQ Standards .
* You will take the lead in ensuring the effective management of performance, training and budgets, to ensure that the project is cash-positive, well co-ordinated and runs in accord with the agreed contract programme
The Project Director / Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery major build projects in the North West.
* Is able to evidence the management of complex projects
* Thinks and looks several steps ahead
* Is self aware and never stops learning
* Able to lead their team in times of both success and difficulty
* Is overall, a great colleague to work with
* Able to build lasting relationships and makes these relationships work
If you have any question in relation to the position and would like to apply, please send your details ASAP
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.