Senior Project Manager - London Consultancy
A small, dynamic Property Consultancy based only a short walk from St. Paul's are seeking a Project Manager with experience working in the Commercial and High End residential markets, to join their team.
- High End/Luxury Residential Renovation and Refurb
- Office Fit - Out and new Build
The Successful Project Manager will be working alongside Directors, managing your own Projects as well as collaborating on large schemes. The Project Manager will be delivering specialist services across pre-contract management services and development management.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking day to day delivery of Commercial Office and Residential projects
- Undertaking contract administration
- Development of project documentation, programmes and budget
- Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
The Project Manager
The successful Project Manager will be reporting to one of the Directors but also capable of working autonomously. They will have good communication and IT skills and have a background of understanding the structured PM role.
The Project Manager must have:
- Minimum of 4 years post-graduation experience, preferably in a private practice
- Ability to interface with clients, demonstrable track record of doing so
- Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams
- Some experience in a broad range of project management duties, including Employers Agent / Contract Administration on JCT Building Contracts
- £55,000 (DOE)
- Professional Membership subscription
- Contributory Pension
If you are a Senior Project Manager and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on
- London / Consultancy / Senior Project Manager / commercial / High End Residential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'