Another cracking Senior Project Manager position from UKL Professional!!! On the back of a number of large build projects in the Central region, our client has asked us to supply them with 2 x Senior Project Managers. With projects in Manchester, Birmingham, Coventry, Banbury, Oxford and Swindon recently secured, all £25m+ in value, the business is flying!
Senior Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
- Helping with work winning tenders where required.
Senior Project Manager experience required:
- Minimum 5 years Senior Project Manager experience required.
- Major project experience - £25m+ in value.
- Degree educated or similar.
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS certified.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
Our client offers industry leading project work, training and career development opportunities. The salaries and packages available are highly attractive!
If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Dominic Coyne at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup .com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job