Senior Project Manager - London Consultancy
A small but dynamic Property and Construction Consultancy based near Marylebone, are seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience working in the Retail sector. This opportunity represents great scope for progression and development for the individual due to the company culture being so employee focussed.
The Successful Senior Project Manager will be working alongside Directors, managing your own Projects as well as collaborating on large schemes. The Senior Project Manager will be delivering specialist services across pre-contract management services, employers' agent and contract administration
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- Undertaking day to day delivery of a variety of sector projects but especially Retail
- Undertaking contract administration
- Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
The Senior Project Manager
You will be a team player (working in a small team reporting to a Director) and able to manage your own workload. Have good communication and IT skills.
You will need to have a background of understanding of the structured PM role.
The Senior Project Manager must have:
- Minimum of 4 years post-graduation experience, preferably in a private practice
- Ability to interface with clients, demonstrable track record of doing so
- Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams
- Some experience in a broad range of project management duties preferred
- Employers Agent / Contract Administration on JCT Building Contracts
- Preparing project programs (MS Project)
- Preparing project brief and scope of works
- £55,000 - £65,000 pa (DOE)
- Health care
- Life Cover
- Contributory Pension
If you are a Senior Project Manager and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on .
- London / Consultancy / Senior Project Manager / Retail / MRICS / MAPM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'