Are you looking for a senior project management role within a prestigious law firm?
Our client is looking to recruit a senior project manager to be part of their business change function. The team has responsibility for managing both IT and business change projects with impact and exposure right across this 1500 person organisation. Specific responsibilities include:
- Define and plan projects.
- Monitor, control, and report on projects.
- Enforce programme and project management methods and standards, and contribute to their development
- Understand, and anticipate, through research, where best practice in project management is going
- Coach, train, and mentor other project participants, as required.
- Work across the business to deliver innovative and effective solutions frequently using scarce resources and budget
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Extensive experience of delivering end to end and concurrent projects, ideally a mix of business change and IT
- Ability to work to a structured methodology but with the confidence to be pragmatic taking the right approach for the circumstances
- A strong communicator with a proven record of successful engagement with both business stakeholders and project resources
- Experience of professional services sector would be attractive but not essential accountancy, legal engineering, general consultancy) or financial services experience
This is an opportunity to have a varied role that will touch every part of the organisation. For more information, please make an application including your CV or call Nick.
All new employees will need to go through pre-employment screening at the point of offer. This includes criminal record checks, financial and credit checks as well as employment referencing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job