The Senior Project Manager will partner with our delivery team and business stakeholders to translate and deliver Corporate Risk and Broking (CRB) technology needs into scalable software solutions. In this highly visible role, you may lead and coach other Project Manager(s).
- End to End accountability for delivery of assigned projects thru WTW delivery model. Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet the intended Business Outcome/Value.
- Ensure effective relationships within a matrix organization with business & technology partners.
- Provide leadership to the project to positively create high performing, results driven, and collaborative team environment.
- Ensure that the project follows and meets appropriate stage gate requirements and complies with the passport process.
- Manage IT resources, stakeholders and vendors across multiple locations and time zones, within a diverse, multi-cultural team to manage and deliver complex projects/tasks.
- Ability to mentor and guide project managers and contribute to improving the team skillset.
- Deliverables are: Project Plan, RAID, Finance Tracker, Management Reporting, Resource Plan, Work Breakdown Structure, RACI, Project Framework (methodology).
- Accountable for Change Request management including impact assessment and baselining
Knowledge/ Skills/ Behaviours:
- Solid Project Management experience with global software development and deployment, managing technology teams, with a proven history of IT management
- Established experience in managing leadership level business relationships within the insurance or financial services industries with experience in broking / billing systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology or related field is required. Master's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Extensive experience in project estimation, establishing a project budget and managing the budget effectively via the Change Request process
- Strong communication (written and verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Certification in, or a strong working knowledge of, a structured approach to project and program management - preferably PMP and PRINCE2
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.