As the Senior Project Manager you will be working for a market leading financial services client based in Kent. You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of a series of projects geared towards the efficiency infrastructure operations.
Scope & Budgetary Management
- Typically up to £3m budget, typically medium complexity with inter-project and cross-organisation dependencies
- Responsible for day-to-day planning, monitoring and delivery of the end-to-end project(s) to meet the agreed business requirements within timescale, cost and quality constraints, to achieve the desired result and benefits. Provide input to the business case, ensuring a robust business case is developed and the right level of business support and signoff is obtained. Either, implement effective project management processes (including contingency plans) and ensure effective use of the PGDF and other agreed project standards, methods and tools (for planning, scheduling and tracking etc) and / or drive individual sprints to completion in line with agreed targets, objectives and budgets providing effective leadership, motivation and inspiration within a Agile environment. Maintain one or more areas of deep expertise complementary to the capability of Solution Delivery team as a whole
- Champion departmental culture, processes and continually challenge and look for innovative and efficiency improvements.
- Create effective, informed and highly motivated teams focused on delivery, liaising with other projects and teams, forming effective relationships with the Business to ensure cross-team cooperation and coordination. Engage with and manage relationships with suppliers ensuring value for money is provided and that they are supporting the organisation in line with requirements. communicate and provide timely visibility of the progress of the project, escalating to the Project Sponsor and providing evaluated recommendations for changes
Risk & Control:
- Identify, own and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to own role, in line with the company's risk framework. Maintain high service levels through the delivery of quality deliverables, assurance and appropriate assessment of risk/operational impact
- Manage allocated TP1 and/or TP2 and ensure effective coaching, development, communication and talent management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job