Project Manager - Fintech Software
Manchester - £45,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Project Manager with extensive experience managing a varied programme of I.T and Software Development projects sought by a leading fintec company who leverage a world leading software development environment to ensure they continue to innovate and that they are company disrupting the market.
The Project Manager will be working on a variety of projects with the main focus being on delivering successful software development projects to drive business improvements across Desktop, Browser and Mobile. You will be exposed to a variety of project philosophies and methodologies with Agile SCRUM applied during software build and test phases. You should be adaptable to change and continually lead, inspire and drive your teams throughout the project lifecycle.
The successful Project Manager will have the following:
- Experience of delivering enterprise scale financial Software Development and I.T projects
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and experience working closely with Software Development teams
- Experience with Requirements Discovery, Creating Statements of Work and the Analysis of Client Requirements
- Previous experience creating Functional and Technical Specifications and liaising with technical and non-technical individuals
- Broad spectrum of Project Management skills and exposure to different environments - Prince 2, Agile SCRUM, Waterfall etc.
- Experience leading a team and driving projects forward
- Ability to deal with high-pressure situations
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
They are offering a competitive basic salary, bonus and other benefits.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to dan[at]applauseit[dot]co[dot]uk
Project Manager - Software - Manchester- £45,000 - £60,000 + bonus + Benefits
- project manager
- Technical project manager
- IT Project manager