Senior Project Manager (Exhibits)
Always have a plan and believe in it. Nothing happens by accident.
Are you an experience Exhibits Manager from an agency side background?
Our client delivers best in field and country events for high-profile corporate clients and we are looking for someone special to join them.
As a Senior Project Manager Exhibits, you will manage exciting, profitable, prestigious client exhibition stands, using staff and other resources in the preparation, planning and delivery of these projects globally.
Initiate. Plan. Monitor and Control. Execute. Complete
Key Responsibilities for the Exhibit Project Manager:
- Ensure all business-critical deadlines are met for each programme ?
- Ensure effective usage of in-house project management systems and processes ?
- Manage all venues and associated logistical arrangements ?
- Ensure an accurate sense of accuracy and process based approach to timelines ?and budget ?
- Manage and co-ordinate client requirements with all 3rd party suppliers/internal service providers (Exhibit stand builders, Print, 2 & 3D design, Production, AV, and ?Travel), where required ?
- Maintain a good understanding of exhibit based styles, installation processes and ?AV technology ?
- Produce, manage and circulate key communications e.g. weekly status reports to ?all key meeting stakeholders e.g. client, build companies and content agencies ?etc. ?
- Travel on-site to conduct site inspections and undertake planning meetings with ?all suppliers, when required ?
- Travel on-site to manage all meeting requirements and on-site staff ?
- Travel on-site as part of an on-site team and solo when required ?
- Ensure delivery of all exhibit activates are in accordance with regulatory and ?client-defined compliance guidelines ?
- Deliver first class customer service in line with clients’ objectives ?
- Complete project risk assessments ?Client Liaison and Development ?
- Attend meetings and liaise with clients where applicable to establish, maintain and develop relationships ?
- Help identify new opportunities for existing clients and new business development opportunities for team to follow-up ?
- Assist with preparing and presenting event proposals to clients ?
- Plan, attend and execute client planning meetings - face to face, WebEx and/or telecons, where required ?
- Ensure client is up to date with all aspects of exhibition planning arrangements
- throughout the course of the programme ?
- Attend client debrief post event ?
- Apply excellent written and verbal communication skills ?
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of budgets, throughout the lifecycle of each event ?
- Approve all client invoices prior to despatch, in line with the various sign-off levels mandate ?
- Ensure financial tracking of each event and conduct regular 'health checks’ to ensure positive cash flow ?
- Maximise profitability of projects operated - including supplier negotiation and up-selling of additional services to clients ?
- Execute effective scope management - to identify and charge clients for out of scope activities ?
- Identify, quantify and report cost avoidance/saving measures ?
- Ensure compliance with company and client invoicing processes ?
- Submit accurate final reconciliation of events within agreed timelines ?
- Maximise revenue generation from allocated/targeted accounts ?
- Cost efficient time management ?
- Submission of expenses within monthly set time frames ?Staff Development and Motivation ?
Variety of Role
- Work with Head of Exhibits and Account Managers to organise, plan and prioritise staff and resources to meet objectives and deadlines ?
- Assist Senior Account Manager with recruitment of Project Executives and input to their mentoring and development ?General ?
- Attendance and contribution at team meetings ?
- Accurate written and verbal communications ?
- Display an understanding of compliance, including ABPI and pharma guidelines ?
- Comply with all company and client policies and procedures, including those ?relating to Health & Safety ?
- Comply with all client and company privacy and security protocols ?
- Achieve all client and/or company driven Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for all ?events?
- Maintain good long-term relationships with exhibition organisers, to ensure the ?best value for money for clients
- Develop and apply a good knowledge of the company’s range of services ?
- Understand and apply the company’s Vision and Values at all times ?
This is a multi-faceted role, with a truly brilliant, motivated and happy team. Please contact us right away if you have the above experience and are ready for a new challenbge.
- Event Management
- Build Projects
- Exhibition Stands