Senior IT Project Manager working for one of the worlds leading profressional services organisations.
The Successful candidate will be delivering across the whole of the business to include infrastructure and applications you will find yourself managing from a diverse project portfolio and be involved in a variety of business solutions. Size of projects could range from £50K - £2m and team size will vary. The successful candidate will be 100% customer focussed with business benefit at the forefront of each and every delivery.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years project management experience and be used to bringing together complex teams containing both internal and external stakeholders and managing Junior Project Managers.
Stakeholder management and strong communication are a given as is the ability to operate within a structured delivery framework: Prince 2, Agile or APM.
The key skills and experience needed for this London based Senior IT Project Manager role are highlighted below
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Senior IT Project Manager
- Professional services background is highly sought after
- Experienced in delivering ERP implementations end to end
- Expereinced in delivering Cloud / SaaS projectsts
- Experienced in digital transformation projects
- Experience in tender processes e.g. RFP
- Formal project management qualification e.g. Prince 2, Agile
If this exciting London based Senior IT Project Manager position is of interest, please send your CV in the first instance