Senior Project Manager - ERP - Reading
*Ability to work from home*
Project Manager with experience of running ERP (Sage x3, SAP Business One or Microsoft Dynamics) projects is required by a leading consultancy based near Reading.
The Project Manager will work on the initiation phase and acts as the single point of contact between the customer organisation and the consultancy and work through the projects through to completion
- Project Management experience in ERP (Sage x3, SAP Business One or Microsoft Dynamics), managing projects with ongoing development requirements, both new projects and existing projects
- Worked in a retail environment or software supplier environment - Retail or ERP.
- Management of budgets and have exposure at senior management levels.
- Experience of business improvement programmes.
- Knowledge and experience of Sage x3, SAP Business One or Microsoft Dynamics with SQL
- Proven track record of hardware infrastructure, implementations, application configuration and testing.
- Day to day management of the project teams, including regular reviews and reporting of progress against plan and budget.
- Management of the project plans and the management of changes to the plan where necessary.
- Obtaining the resources from management at each stage of the project, using the pool of resources available
- Managing customer management and other stakeholders.
- Review of project risks and issues, including escalation through agreed channels where necessary.
- Management of a project change log and application of the agreed change control process.
The role offers some flexible working and an opportunity to work from home some days from when the projects allow. They are looking to pay a starting salary between £50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
To apply press the apply now button or email Matthew.Leach @ CircleRecruitment.com for more information.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'