Senior Project Manager (Digital Agency)
We are working with an amazing award winning agency based near Liverpool Street, London and they are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager with a solid agency background to come on board and work with some amazing people, on amazing projects for amazing clients.
The Senior Project Manager (Digital Agency) will be working as part of a larger team and be responsible for helping to gather and prioritise requirements, set up projects, task plan, project costs, track, monitor and report of project progress.
The Senior Project Manager (Digital Agency) will be responsible for:
- Managing projects of varying complexity be it strategic, technical or creative;
- Manage projects across both waterfall and Agile methodologies supporting the self organising team with tracking and external stakeholder management;
- Produce all documentation on your account; ensuring correct templates are used where necessary;
- Monitor financial tracking on a per project basis and work with your department and account leads to mitigate any issues that arise;
- Developing great working relationships with other departments and promoting positive liaisons at the project level;
- Ensuring retrospectives are held and knowledge shared within your account and within the wider delivery team;
- Communicating progress and appropriate escalation to your department leader;
- Participation in new business pitches where appropriate;
- Proactively seek and raise any new business opportunities from within your specific account/s with your Account lead;
- Working with your lead counterparts to forecast resource requirements for your account/s at both project and account level, to feed into revenue forecasts and resource management capacity planning;
- Contributing to agency wide delivery process and templates (including enforcement);
- Work proactively with your department leader to manage your own workload and prevent over or under-utilisation;
Your background and skills
- A Senior Project Manager must have the following essential skills, knowledge or abilities;
- Extensive experience of delivering projects within top digital agency or client environment, including highly complex projects across a breadth of industries and channels;
- Deep industry knowledge, with experience of a relevant area such as software development, Product Ownership, business analysis or user experience;
- A proven track record of managing complex projects and implementing innovative, interactive and consumer focused solutions;
- Experience of adapting and influencing agency delivery processes, either within a specific account or across the wider organisation;
- Knowledge of current industry standard delivery methodologies, including Agile (SCRUM, DSDM) and waterfall, to allow selection of the appropriate approach for a specific client or project;
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with peers and clients up to C-level, and the ability to achieve results under challenging circumstances;
- Ability to make sound commercial and financial decisions, quickly grasp an understanding of complex problems and propose solutions to facilitate fast resolutions;
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst remaining objective and retaining a positive approach;
- Be self-motivated, self-driven and independent, requiring little day-to-day oversight;
- Demonstrated commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity, showing solid business acumen and sound judgement;
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels, (presentation, written, verbal);
- Exceptional skills in MS Excel, Word and Project, Jira and Confluence, with a very high degree of overall computer literacy;
- Highly organised and tenacious, with exceptional attention to detail.
PRINCE2 Practitioner / SCRUM MASTER accreditation is desired, but not essential
- Digital Agency
- Senior Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'