Senior Project Manager (Central Government or Healthcare Regulatory experience ESSENTIAL - INSIDE OF IR35)
6month contract - £500 per day
Allen Lane is delighted to be assisting a highly prestigious Central Government body that is urgently seeking a Senior Project Manager to work within their IT and Digital Delivery department and oversee the delivery of important and ambitious project surrounding Clinical Trials.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage stakeholders to ensure they are aligned, consulted and bought in to the project goals
- Deliver projects to time, budget (circa £1-5million) and quality whilst implementing an appropriate governance framework
- Run projects on a day-to-day basis on behalf of the Project Boards, or appropriate governance bodies, within the constraints laid down by them
- Plan projects using appropriate planning techniques, create plans using Microsoft Project and track progress against baseline
- Create and maintain business cases, and accurately capture project spend
- Proactively manage projects to reduce risks, resolve issues and manage dependencies
- Provide reports and management information to the Project Board, Programme Board, Portfolio Management Office (PMO) or Portfolio Board as appropriate
The client is seeking someone with a highly credible and professional Project Management background with clear experience in high quality project delivery. Although previous experience within the Healthcare Regulatory sector or within Central Government IT Programmes is desirable, it is more important that the successful candidate possesses the right personal criteria to hit the ground running in this post; high energy, gravitas, strong financial management and excellent attention to detail.
To be considered for this role on an initial 6 month contract, please contact Louis Hall at Allen Lane
- Central Government
- Project Management
- Project Delivery