Senior Project Manager - Asset Management - Edinburgh
I am working with a leading bank in the UK market who require the services of an experience Senior level Project Manager to join a highly sensitive programme of work within the business. This particular role sits within the Insurance division however will be focused around asset management transitions and strategic fund manager selection processes.
In order to be considered for this role candidates are required to have the following skills and experience:
- Accomplished Senior Project Manager level experience, ideally in banking and specifically Asset Management previously.
- Proven track record in delivering highly sensitive projects against tight deadlines in Investment Banks previously.
- Previous experience in fund manager selection processes would be advantageous.
- Able to manage project plans and associated risk and issues in a timely manner
- Strong stakeholder management experience with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient with all MS Office packages
- Asset Management
- Investment Banking
- Stakeholder Management
- Fund Manager
- Project Manager
- Asset Transition
- Senior project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job