Senior Project Manager
- Project Manage multi-product client campaigns over £100k p.a
- Lead Delivery input into all renewal/upsell proposals for these clients that are over £100k and multi-product or will become multi-product due to upsell
- Includes liaising directly with internal stakeholders such as Product Development and Marketing, and external stakeholders such as the client, suppliers, third party partners
- No direct line management but will be expected to matrix manage others in Delivery. Hold all colleagues to account for their responsibilities on your campaigns and to your customers
- Support Head of Delivery in long-term strategic initiatives and testing ways of working i.e. on smaller clients, systems, strategic projects, bench marking and ways of working
- Continually assess business needs, driving changes and process improvement whilst advising leadership team
- Outputs measured - happy and growing Loyal/Grow clients, as well as helping grow number of clients in that segment
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and verbal, is a key competency as is demonstrable skill as a self-starter. You should be comfortable operating autonomously with ambiguity.
- Report to Head of Delivery
Manage and own delivery of key campaigns including:
- Take on high visibility/complex projects
- Lead client kick off calls
- Coordinate internal resources for project support
- Provide guidance and troubleshoot project challenges at all stages
- Consult with clients to leverage experience and knowledge to assist in meeting the research objectives
- Track and manage project budget
- Communicate project updates and status in a responsive and consultative manner throughout
- Collaborate and support Sales in driving revenue growth through client relationship development that lead to referrals and repeat business.
- Demonstrate excellent cost control and assist in continually building efficiencies.
- Share knowledge across internal functional teams and lead on the planning and implementation of future projects, including documentation for execution
Required skills & qualifications
- solid relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills
- Ability to develop strategic account plans and communicate them in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to influence the agenda of multiple internal teams to appropriately support the successful execution of plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and able to produce high-quality materials for external stakeholders
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Accountability: Proven results while managing changing priorities as well as maintaining direction and focus through proactive planning and organised approaches to work in order to meet deadlines and manage time effectively. Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and be conscientious, reliable, and punctual.
- Solution Oriented/Accountable: Looks beyond simple solutions; doesn't stop at first answers; looks to resolve problems quickly; takes accountability for actions; ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Collaborative: Promotes a spirit of cooperation with other members of the work group; always helpful to the rest of the team/others; amongst the first to volunteer to help others succeed and willing to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Drive: Demonstrated motivation and a drive for excellence regardless of obstacles and challenges; takes calculated risks; continuously raises the bar
- Communicative: Demonstrates open two-way adult to adult communication
- Innovative: Strives for continuous improvement; anticipates and solves for customer needs; contributes new ideas
- project manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'