Job Title: Senior Project Leader
Salary: Up to £34,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Parking on-site: Yes
My client, a large organisation with a global presence who are located in Frimley are recruiting for a permanent Senior Project Leader.
As the Senior Project Leader you will be involved in a project where you will work across the project life-cycle from requirements capture through to integration on the platform. You will report directly to the Project Manager.
Benefits include a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a range of additional benefits including flexible working, childcare vouchers, private healthcare and an employ assistant programme.
- Gathering Data, updating project plans and generating project progress reports on behalf of the project manager
- Preparing analyses and collating data to support the effect development of more details plans through the latter phases of the project life cycle
- Developing and maintain relationships with stakeholders to meet their requirements and lead in swift resolution of issues
- Monitoring within defined frameworks and in assigned areas, activities carried out on projects/programmes to support their effective delivery
- Supporting the risk and opportunity management proccesses
Skills and qualifications required;
- Life-cycle management experience
- Experience of project leading, scheduling and estimates
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience in identifying and resolving issues around schedule
- Experience of developing schedules
- You will be a confident and proactive with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.