In the role as a Senior Industrial / Scientific Project Lead you will;
* Perform lab work - with raw materials, starting with smaller samples building up to full scale tests
* Plant trials - you will be working on different plant sites doing trials and tests on products and new product development
* Final products validation - you would be working with a variety of teams across British Gypsum for final product validations
* Work on a variety of projects with a range of stakeholders all throughout the business.
* Work on our larger scale projects
What kind of person are we looking for? In order to be successful in this role, you must have;
* A Scientific Degree - for example- chemistry, chemical engineering, material science, engineering (mechanical)
* Ability to work with and manage a range of stakeholders within the business
* Work well in a team environment- no project can be completed alone, therefore you will be working closely with your team members and colleagues
* Industrial experience would be a plus, but is not a "must" for this role
* Six Sigma (nice to have)
* Safety qualifications / experience (nice to have)
* Experience in working with and managing a variety of stakeholders up to Executive level
Do this sound like you? Click apply, we would love to hear from you.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- material science
- chemical engineering
- raw materials
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'