Our client is an entrepreneurial and innovative Commercial Interior Design organisation based in Berkshire. The company have experienced steady and continued growth but now seek a Senior Project Designer to help elevate them through their next phase of growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation, who value their employees as individuals. You will interact with key stakeholders across the business on a daily basis as well as engaging with external clients, allowing you to demonstrate your technical and creative flair surrounded by a great team of people.
The company have a successful track record in delivering a personable, professional and creative approach to business, working with clients across the South in both a new business and repeat customer capacity. Working within a competitive market accompanied with short project turnaround times, requires someone to be meticulously organised and driven to succeed!
As Senior Project Designer you will report directly into the Creative Director; responsible for developing creative and viable design solutions. The successful candidate will be someone who can combine their technical knowledge with creativity, whilst remaining people orientated. On offer is a basic salary of up to £70,000 plus a generous bonus and benefits package.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop client briefs and user requirements for all upcoming projects
- Create tailored concept designs in response to client needs using AutoCAD, Sketch up and Photoshop
- Generate first class design submissions to present to clients for agreement
- Coordinate with estimating to develop overall budgets in line with scheme
- Select, shape and record the selection of suitable products for fit out
- Generate construction drawing packages
- Endeavour to continually grow the company name through creative and engaging design.
Your skills and experience will include:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Senior Project Designer / Senior Lead Designer / Senior Pitch Designer
- Fully competent using programmes and tools including Photoshop, AutoCAD and Sketch up
- Possess exceptional time management skills and the ability to deliver projects within tight timescales
- Remain people focussed and have the ability to engage with clients at board level
- Be passionate for interior design and also zealous to join a growing, diverse team
- Technical understanding and the ability to portray this alongside a creative mind-set
If you are keen to learn about the opportunity in more detail, please contact our retained Consultant Claire Pitts at Adjacency at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Interior Design