From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business
Responsible for steering and executing cross-BU HR Integration & Strategic projects across CCEP, including planning, organization, tracking and controlling of multi-project activities, acting as a catalyser for the HR transformation, and ensuring both the “end state” (in terms of organization and savings), and the “way to get there”.
- Works closely with VP, HR Strategy & Operations to support implementation of program management office and ensuring program management methodology for all HR
- Responsible for leading and/or coordination and tracking of assigned complex cross-BU HR Integration & other Strategic projects/programs, taking project matrix lead for cross-functional teams and stakeholders of all departments and ensuring quality management and continuous tracking of project work
- Responsible for project governance and management of up to 1million+ EUR project budget
- Responsible to assemble and lead a robust project team to deliver a world class integrated HR process and systems landscape, close collaboration with / guidance or coaching of all relevant project roles
- Close partnering with HR IT for all aspects of system integrations within projects
- Senior level project communication across all levels of the HR organization, including business stakeholders
- Must be able to drive alignment across IMO, HR BUs and HR Central Functions (CoEs, HRBPs, Labour Relations) in order to resolve key issues to deliver savings and drive progress of the projects
- Build strong and reliable partnership with 3rd party implementation partner for successful delivery of projects
- Support appropriate change management across the HR business to ensure effectiveness of project implementations
- Build a winning and inclusive culture by promoting diversity in a multi-national setup in CCEP
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: United Kingdom : South East : Uxbridge
- A Master Degree or built an equal calibre by experience
- Strong background imanaging complex projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria). Ability to develop project plans, allocate resources, identify potential issues/risks and develop contingency plans.
- Broad business understanding in addition to a sound operational or technical background
- Strong team player, collaborative approach.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, on all levels in the organization.
- Strong organizational and planning skills