Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, and Berkshire West (BOB) is an Integrated Care System that has a clear vision to create a highly skilled and engaged workforce that works collaboratively to deliver health and social care for our patients.
Data, performance, and priorities across BOB show our workforce plans are complimentary and that we share common agendas and face similar challenges. For example, we know there are areas where we struggle to ensure there are enough staff and that there is a great deal of duplication. We’ve themed these and other key workforce challenges under three headings:
• Addressing urgent workforce shortages;
• Releasing time to care; and
• Developing new operating models.
With the recent release of the People Plan and People Promise this is an exciting time to join BOB as we deliver our vision for a workforce that is:
• Agile, highly skilled, and engaged;
• Can operate beyond organisational boundaries, within inclusive cultures; and
• Maintains financial stability.
Based on that vision, we have designed five programmes that will also deliver the priorities of the Long Term Plan, People Plan, and the wider priorities of Health Education England (HEE) and the BOB ICS Restore and Recovery Plan.
The Senior Programme and Project Manager is a high-profile role that will be critical to the delivery of the People Strategy and its programmes of work.
Amongst other things the role will:
- To manage complex workforce programmes and projects where change management tools and processes will be critical.
- To mentor, coach or support other managers delivering programmes and projects across BOB
- To take lead responsibility across for aspects of change management
- To support the BOB People Strategy Programme Director to represent BOB across the system as well as the South East and externally.
- To deputise for the BOB People Strategy Programme Director as required
You will need demonstrable experience of working in a senior programme and project manager role, ideally in a system or in partnership working. Therefore, an ability to understand complex systems and organisations, working without supervision and on your own initiative by organising and prioritising workloads, to changing and often tight deadlines is essential.
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'