Job Title: Senior Programme Administrator
Location: Wimbledon, Balham, Mitcham, New Malden, Putney
Pay Rate: £12.00 - £14.00 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits!
Are you currently looking for temporary work? Do you have recent office based experience? Are you immediately available? Do you live within 5 miles of Wimbledon?
Office Angels Wimbledon are currently seeking a Senior Administrator for an on going assignment for our client who have a fantastic opportunity! The successful candidate will be available immediately, have good Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel and live local to Wimbledon.
- Prioritise and manage the workload of the office, working within tight timescales.
- To take a proactive approach in supporting the manager and director.
- Diary management and ensure time is used effectively and efficiently.
- To organise meetings ensuring preparation and distribution of agendas and papers
- To manage an unpredictable work pattern, reviewing tasks to ensure that they are correctly prioritised.
- Dealing with Senior Management and confidential information. Producing reports, letters, minutes, tables and other documents as required
- Participate in any project work as required.
- Create graphics, tables etc. from data supplied as requested.
- Good Microsoft Office skills; Word and Excel
- Previous experience within administration (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.