Leading Pharmaceutical Development company requires a Senior Production Scientist to assist with the management of the manufacturing function.
The main role responsibilities would include:
- Coordinate and all manufacturing, labelling, packaging and distribution activities in line with customer requests, ensuring that work is resourced adequately and carried out inaccordance with internal SOPs, relevant guidelines andregulation
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and streamline process development andproduction operations.
- Be accountable to the head of production for all production operations
- To supervise and mentor manufacturing personnel andensure their work is in-keeping with GMP and company policies and procedures
- Responsible for the organisation of the GMP manufacturing facility, equipment, procedures and documentation, ensuring the highest levels of control andtraceability.
- Work with the Head of Production and Process developmentin order to optimise the use of a resources available to the team against the company’s strategicobjectives
- To develop and train other team members in the generationof Technical Documents, such as Batch Manufacturing Records, SOPs, User Requirement Specifications Change Control and Validationprotocols.
- To coordinate activities with QC to ensure appropriate and timely sampling and testing of raw materials, in-processsamples and finishedproduct.
- To lead Qualityinvestigations.
- To adhere to Health and Safety and COSHHregulations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job