My client is an established Pharmaceutical business. Following a period of growth they are looking to recruit a Senior Production and Process development Scientist into the business on a permanent basis.
The primary remit of the role will be to provide management to the manufacturing function and to manage GMP compliance across the site, implementing continuous improvement activities across formulating, QA, QC and Production.
Duties will include;
- Coordinate manufacturing, distribution and labelling of pharmaceutical products in line with customer requirements, SOP’s and GMP guidelines.
- Project manage continuous improvement initiatives across the site.
- Be accountable for all production operations.
- Develop and train members of the team in the generation of technical documents, such as Batch Manufacturing Records, SOP’s, User requirements and validation change control.
- Coordinate both QC and QA teams to ensure appropriate testing of raw materials and finished products.
- To lead Quality investigations.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
To be considered for the role, candidates should have;
- A number of years GMP experience and pharma experience
- CRO experience desirable but not essential
- Experience supervising teams
- Implement continuous improvement activities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator
To apply, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.