Growing Alfreton based business are currently recruiting for an experienced senior production planner.
As a Senior Planner you will be an expert in production planning, having the ability to produce detailed reports based on customer forecasts/orders and historical sales. You will be expected to manage the planning of multiple departments and communicate to all departments across the business (Production/Sales/Purchasing).
- Produce and maintain production reports/documents to support the Planning Manager on scheduling of customer order
- Review all order intakes and ensure shortages have been planned into production (Using a machine monitoring system)
- Attending and leading the monthly planning/sales meetings internally;
- Total management of the MRP system using SAP Business One
- Management of all new BOM/SKU’s.
- Liaising with all departments (Sales/Production/Logistics/Purchasing) on all planning related issues.
- Very analytical
- Extensive experience in Production Planning in a fast-paced environment (ideally Injection moulding)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Creative ability
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
Qualifications and Experience
- Computer literate in planning software
- Experience of working with MRP/forecasting modules and SAP essential
- Strong maths and IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join this fantastic business. Salary £30,000 - £35,000, 20 days holiday. Hours of work are 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday with 1 hour’s lunch.
- Production Planner