Knowledge is the most powerful engine of production
Passion and Production equals performance!
Did you know we really care about your future? If you are an events production executive or senior production executive looking at this advert, chances are you may have heard of Royall.
If you haven’t rest assured, you are in safe hands and we want to lift your potential with this incredible opportunity.
Want to play in the premiership?
Our client is a global experience agency with a global mindset with deep specialism bringing brands and their assets to life. Creating authentic communications.
- There is a collective of passionate people and they are inspired and motivated by the culture and success of this organisation.
- Amazing central London office
- Bonuses are linked to company performance and paid out.
- £100 per employee per year to spend on an 'experience’ of your choice (all employees)
- Birthday off and the three days between Christmas and New Year
- 1 day a year volunteering for a charity of your choice
- Twice a year the team exit the office for the day to enjoy a team summer and Christmas party.
- Pay day drinks happen every month in a local pub
- Seasonal 'fun stuff’ is organised by a social committee and includes pumpkin carving and an annual ping-pong tournament
- A healthy breakfast is provided on a Monday to kick start the week
- Football-lovers congregate in the Green Man for 'Friday Football Lunch’
- And the 'Bar’ opens at 4.30pm on a Friday!
- The Grill’ is a round-up of head-turning creative work from around the globe presented by the creative team over a bacon sarnie on a Friday morning
- 'Show and Tell’ is a forum for sharing project learnings as well as new experiences, events, and technologies.
- Allocation of non-project responsibilities which match people’s specific interests and skill sets.
- Every employee is set clear and measurable objectives
- Providing specific and tailored training and development programmes.
Purpose of the event production executive role:
- Toplay a key role in helping this amazing client deliver effective event or experience production and logistical services to an exciting portfolio of clients.
- To assist with the event production and operations function, working closely with all teams within the agency (creative, account handling and staffing) to deliver an outstanding standard of production and operations excellence across multiple projects
- To be accountable and take some responsibility for the smooth production and implementation of wide ranging types of experiential marketing activities including road shows, events, exhibitions / installations, in-store activities etc.
Supplier Management and Production
- Build and maintain close and effective relationships with approved suppliers ensuring relationships are built on trust, quality of service, cost competitiveness
- Proactively investigate new supplier innovations, materials, and hardware to recommend for future projects
- Work closely with the in-house creative team to advise and direct on feasibility of creative ideas whilst in development
- Draft full supplier briefings and liaise thereafter to obtain full costings, lead times and production specifications etc.
- Input into production budgets to account handling team for inclusion within full client project budgets
- Upon approval manage the production process with external suppliers - from supply of artwork, overseeing and monitoring production processes, agency, and client approval stages etc.
- Completion and provision of Risk Assessment and Method statement documentation in advance of project live dates
- Liaison with venue and / or event production / technical and H&S personnel where required
- Responsibility for providing production timing plans, schedules, cost reconciliations and updates to the account handling teams
- Management of production budgets to include negotiation of commercial terms, supply of Purchase Orders and supplier invoice approval
o Planning the transportation logistics of a campaign including advising on vehicle requirements and managing at times the booking of hire vehicles
o Briefing and overseeing Promo Logistics/warehouse operations on preparation of items for promotional team pick up
o Attending promotional team briefings in a production / operations capacity to brief / provide support for Event Managers involved in technical aspects of basic stand build etc.
o Responsibility for onsite coordination of campaign set up and build, specifically in terms of overseeing contractors, dealing with venue / event operators and promoter’s production / technical departments, site health and safety officials etc.
o Trouble shooting whilst activities are live to include a multitude of possible tasks, e.g. maintenance / repair of equipment, re-production of new graphics, etc.
The Senior Production Executive will be required to develop a very close, effective working relati
- Event Planning
- Technical Production
- Experiential Events