Senior Production Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Manager to join one of our clients, an Events Management agency, on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of events and communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships. You will be assisting on all aspects of the event management process from conception through to execution and client reporting.
- Must demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge within all areas of event and project management, as well as taking the time to explain and teach this knowledge to junior members of the team.
- Venue sourcing and management to ensure that all compliance and safety paperwork is submitted in accordance with regulations
- Managing supplier relationships and achieving cost profitability through supplier negotiation and management.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
- Assist with communication of all organisational event assets to all suppliers and promotional event staff.
- Work alongside account teams and inhouse creative studio to play an integral role planning all aspects of the event management process through from proposal conception, execution to client debriefs and budget reconciliation.
- Full UK driving licence and ability to travel internationally
- Extremely confident and competent in writing and implementing all Health and Safety paperwork for a wide variety of event projects. Including CPP’s, ESP’s, crisis management and all other relevant supporting documentation. IOSH / NEBOSH qualified.
Key Words: Production Manager, Events Manager, Events Production, Delivery Service, Automotive Events, Client Relationships
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK