Role: Senior Production Engineer
I have a brand new requirement for a Senior Production Engineer to join a leading manufacturer of innovative electro-mechanical products. They supply into a range of industries and have both existing and new products coming into production, so you will be involved in both NPI and improvements. An increase in demand from key clients has required them to diversify their team further. This role will provide you the opportunity to develop, grow and make your mark within the organisation.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in Production/Manufacturing Engineering, who would be happy with the following role/duties:
- Implement continuous improvements throughout a manufacturing unit to improve efficiencies, quality and reduce costs
- Lead New Product Introduction & development projects - working closely with the design teams to bring products into manufacture
- Facilitate, execute and manage projects to reduce the costs significantly
- Carry out FMEAs/PFMEAs when needed
- Supporting work instructions/Bill of materials
- Strong engineering background and experience using test equipment
- Electro-mechanical build experience is preferential, but electronics/mechanical bias
- Engineering degree or equivalent would be a bonus
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits (DOE)
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Senior Production Engineer on board as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Please send your CV or call Josh Rigby on for more information.
Key Words: Manufacturing / Production / NPI / Development / Electro-mechanical / Mechanical / Electrical / DFM / Process / Engineer