MTrec Recruitment is proudly representing our high-volume manufacturing client in their search to appoint an experienced Senior Production Engineer. You will be working for a multi-national business, where the company has a solid and highly successful track record of achievement and success in the region.
- Lead engineering in introduction of new products from quotation process to full production
- Teamwork with Project teams to deliver projects on time on budget.
- Promote effective teamwork through clear communication and team building skills.
- Control of design changes from External/Internal customers to implementation.
- Develop and implement processing standards across injection and paint processes
- Development of process documentation.
- Reponsibility for processing area layout and facility arrangement.
- Apply your working knowledge of Lean Principles to process design and process operation.
- Develop effective Poke Yoke processes to eliminate process defects.
- Design and implement moulded part assembly processes.
- Review and improve material controls and material cost reduction.
- Management of process teams safe working including personal operations and contractor management.
- Core team member for investigation, analysis and recification of customer concerns, 8D investigation.
- Core member for IATF and Customer audits , including completion of corrective actions
- Interfacing with Maintenance, production/production control, quality, commercial/projects, tooling/machinery supplier, customers.
- HNC/HND Engineering Discipline.
- Min 5 years Process Engineering experience.
- Sound background in injection mould engineering gained in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Comprehensive range of problem solving skills.
- Leadership and management.
- In depth understanding of leading process improvements.