Job Title:Senior Production Engineer
As the Senior Production Engineer you will provide production engineering leadership and technical expertise in support of assembly. This includes quality and cost improvement through lean, value engineering and value analysis.
About the Company:
Our client provides measurement devices to the automotive, aerospace, electronics, materials, optics, semi-conductor and bearing industries. Their culture of striving to satisfy customer needs along with keeping ahead of innovation within their field have enabled them to grow into many markets.
Lead the teams in optimizing existing processes and efficiently introducing new products and processes.
Design and implementation of processes to improve efficiency and quality of mechanical and electronic product build to reduce the quantity of daily issues associated with build and delivery.
Provide day to day rapid problem solving and following through with necessary documentation changes.
Salary Range & Benefits:
- £30,000 - £36,000 dependant on experience
- Permanent position
- Hours 37 per week (8-5 Monday to Thursday, 8-1 Friday)
- Pension - contributory up to 6% employer contribution
- Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays rising with service to 27 days
- "production" "planner" "manufacturing" "supply chain"