Senior Product Specialist WCCIS
We’re hiring! Are you passionate about improving patient care by providing high quality information, systems and technologies?
Would you relish the opportunity to work on a flagship programme that is ground-breaking in the UK and internationally delivering a digital solution to support integrated health and social care across Wales?
We’re looking for an senior product specialist to take a key role in supporting the Welsh Community Care Information System (WCCIS).WCCIS enables social care, mental health, community nursing and allied health professionals ensure that quality care and support for individuals, families and communities are more effectively planned, co-ordinated and delivered. WCCIS is a key digital initiative for Welsh Government and is set out in ‘A Healthier Wales’ plan.
The national WCCIS programme team has been established to work with local authorities, health boards and regional partnership boards in Wales, in order to co-ordinate activities and deliverables across a number of workstreams to:• Ensure usability, quality & safety of digital functionality for all services in scope
• Support deployment, utilisation, business change and benefits realisation
• In partnership with National professional leads and informatics services, lead and support development and implementation of information and reporting standard
• Ensure delivery of the contracted service and future developments
As a Senior Product Specialist, you will be required to take a flexible and innovative approach combined with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills to ensure that the application performs to the requirements of its users and clinicians. You will take responsibility for leading the operational aspects of WCCIS. The key high level areas are -
- Management, operation support and development of the solution
- Line management responsibilities for a team of support analysts
- Configuration and performance of the solution
- Becoming the subject expert to provide guidance and technical advice to colleagues and NHS/social care staff;
- Liaising with the system supplier;
- Managing change requirements;
This is an excellent opportunity for those with operational IT management experience who wish to work at a national level. Understanding a broad range of infrastructure and software technologies is essential to this post as is an excellent understanding of Problem, Change and Release management. Experience/knowledge in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM customisation and configuration;
- NHS\Social Care experience;
- Customer and supplier Liaison.
All software support work is undertaken in accordance with National policies, processes and procedures described by the Welsh Health IT Service Management Boards as part of its adoption of ITIL best practice.
There may be a requirement to work as part of an on-call rota covering a 24/7 service.
We look forward to hearing from you
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post; Welsh and/or English speakers are equally welcome to apply.
Closing date: 28th September 2020
For further details / informal visits contact:
Community Application Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'