What we're looking for...
We're looking for a passionate, experienced and hungry Senior Product Owner that respects great products and wants to build high impact software products to join our team.
Who we are...
We are a multi-million-pound, market-leading business connecting customers, lenders and car dealerships across the UK. Our reason for being is to transform the car finance experience with simplicity and integrity.
Our history and success speaks for itself, over thirteen years we have built strong foundations with our leading industry partners.
We are located across two sites, Manchester City Centre and Macclesfield and are going through an exciting period of growth. We currently have a team of over 350 dedicated professionals working across the two sites and have recently had multi-million-pound investment allowing us to grow and scale the business even further.
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are responsible for producing technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with our overall strategy.
What will my role responsibilities be?
You will be responsible for driving the product roadmap in an agile environment specifically towards an end-to-end online car financing journey. This journey will blend our sales advisor customer engagement with powerful automated systems that takes the hassle and stress out of buying a car.
You will act as the 'voice or the customer’ and, working with the team, own our strategic goal of delivering seamless online journey from the point of application through to payout of the finance agreement. You will work closely with the development squads, technology leads and design teams in order to make your strategic goal a reality.
Skills, knowledge and experience...
- An active and collaborative manager of both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to quickly understand 'the customer’, the industry and our business
- Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven mindset
- Very strong communication skills
- Ability to set expectations regarding priorities with sound, data-driven rationale
- Deep understanding of and passion for product usability
- Naturally curious and ask questions that generate insights
- A usability detective that pours over analytics, continually testing and questioning to find a better way
- Strong experience owning the direction and strategy for software features and roadmaps
- Experience influencing software engineers to build high-quality products in an agile environment
- Experience of prioritising initiatives against demonstrable value with identified and measurable KPI’s
- Working knowledge of disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Experience of planning, gaining buy-in and rolling out software releases internally or externally
- Experience of working with third parties to integrate disparate software packages
- Experience of working with sales and other operational teams would be highly desirable
- Experience with contact centre technologies including CRM, service desk or diallers would be desirable
What we are offering you...
This role offers a great opportunity to develop yourself as a high performing Senior Product Owner in a collaborative, supportive and high energy environment while delivering tangible improvements to the customer experience.
£55,000 (negotiable) basic and fabulous benefits package including;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday and charity volunteering days off
- Training and development with career progression opportunities
- Income protection and financial advice
- Health Shield cash plan - save £100's on your personal health plus dependencies every year!
What are you waiting for? Apply today to start your Zutonite journey!
- Product Design
- Product Development
- Product Manager
- Design Teams
- Route Planning
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'