Senior Product Owner
Senior Product Owner
Up to 70,000 EUR + bonus
Trust in SODA is working with a leading digital platform based in Berlin who is looking for a rockstar Product Owner to focus on new product developmentand the go-to market product strategy.
The PO will be responsible for strategic and tactical product decisions and required to develop the product strategy, manage the product roadmap, carry out all tactical duties such as managing the backlog, tracking the product performance and managing senior stakeholders.
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Experience of the full product lifecycle E2E (ideation, build, launch etc.)
- Experience owning the creation of a product covering vision, strategy, user research, competitor analysis, implementation and validation
- B2C experience ideally working on a consumer facing platform
- Experience understanding customer requirements and the SCRUM product development process
- Define priorities for new feature and improvements
- Ability to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team and communicate with the wider product team sharing knowledge and insights
- Responsible for the product roadmap and product backlog and sprints
- Working closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond, must be able to communicate different messages to different people about the project at any given time
- 4+ years in a Product Owner role (ideally working on a digital or ecommerce platform or a mobile app)
- MUST have solid experience in new product development or have been involved building a new product intiative from the beginning
- Collaboratively working with technical teams, sales, marketing and business development
- Solid understanding of users, the market place, the competition and of future trends
- Solid experience implementing go-to market strategies
- Worked within agile environments following agile development methods using SCRUM as the development process
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, SQL, Tableau etc.
- Translator between the technical and non-technical teams
Please apply for more information
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Agile Environment
- Mobile Applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'