Exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Owner to be part of a very reputable and leading company based in London.
• Leading the requirements gathering effort by working collaboratively with business stakeholders and engaging with customers
• Writing user stories, acceptance criteria, stocking, grooming and prioritizing backlog.
• Ensuring the timely availability and accuracy of requirements, so the delivery teams can develop software as efficiently as possible.
• Producing release plans, participating in show and tells and contributing to release communications
• Analyse customers, the wider marketplace, regulatory environments, products and services to proactively identify areas of improvement
• Working with the other members of the Product Team and in collaboration with other business stakeholders create and get approval for business cases for new products and services
• Develop broad subject matter expertise on products and services under your remit
• At least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner in a technology, software development or SaaS business
• Deep knowledge and experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment with the ability to lead requirements capture, write user stories, shape the vision, prioritise backlog
• Certified Scrum Product Owner or equivalent qualification a distinct advantage
• Proven experience of product development and delivery, in particular software and cloud-based products
• A solid grasp of the principles and application of user-centred design techniques
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, drives for simplicity and clarity, able to confidently present and influence senior management
• Demonstrated understanding of broader technology trends such as big data/analytics, mobile, satellite, security, cloud, etc. and advantage.
• Maritime, Logistics, RegTech or Finance industry understanding a definite advantage
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.