WOW, the amazing offices and company benefits of this award winning company we are currently working for is outstanding.
Would you like the chance to work with a growing eCommerce Retailer?
They are market leaders right now and they offer a fantastic working environment, big on team spirit and huge on career development.
They are now looking for a Senior Product Owner to join their thriving team.
- Accountable for the technical and commercial success of the product
- Responsible for planning of product roadmap, including ROI based prioritisation and production of business cases
- Responsible for the success of all Product based developments, through project management, leading scrums, and hence ensure delivery of all projects to deadline
- Be the business stakeholder for identifying opportunities for improved/new functionalities
- Responsible for holding knowledge of best in market eCommerce practices, including awareness of competitor functionality, eCommerce best practices, and new trends
- Introduce a process of regular user based optimisation
- Work alongside UX Manager and Web Trading Manager to ensure development and implementation of AB testing strategy
- A minimum 4 years product development focused digital experience
- Web analytics knowledge
- Experience within a Retail background would be an advantage
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Natural planner
- Able to meet deadlines
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
- Digital Channels
- Google Analytics