Senior Product Owner - Manchester
Do you want a Senior Product Owner role that has the autonomy to be involved from the start through to delivery in a true Agile environment? Are you able to pitch to board level, provide ROI and then steer software development teams through the full software development life cycle? If so then, please have a look at the role that I have.
As the Senior Product Owner you must have developed software products from scratch in a fast paced environment. You must have the following experience
- Experience in a dynamic product management role, delivering to board level
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the full product development lifecycle
- Experience of managing developers' workloads in an Agile environment, running sprints etc
The role is reporting into the Head of Product who has over 20 years in Product experience, especially fintech and online products for some FTSE 100 companies
It is paying up to £80,000 starting salary and is a very fast paced environment as you will be working on online Banking / Fintech based products. The aim of the role will be to decide which product path they go down
- Look at different products and give some options to the board
- Own the Return on Investment (ROI) and financial manage the whole product
- What will make the best profit in the long run and help grow the business
- Make a business case to the board to give them options, pro's negatives, the ROI etc, so need financial management skills on top of the product ownerships skills
- Manage the whole product development life cycle
Then the key is that the product owner really knows how to drive the development of the product. So, from a technology point of view, he / she will:
- Work / run software development teams from a Scrum and Agile point of view
- Define the sprints, i.e. the sprint cycle - Define the workload of the developers Need to be able to talk through how you have managed a team of developers through the product development
- Vast experience of the Full Software Development Life Cycle and Agile
- Be quite an analytical thinker
- Have the confidence to speak at board level and not be afraid to put ideas across that could be met with resistance to start with
Then you will launch the product, and this will be a continuing process as they have big plans moving forward for future products
If this sounds like a role that you are interested in then please get in contact with Matthew @ Circle on for an informal chat, or send me a LinkedIn message or an email on matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com with your CV
The role is paying up to £65,000 with a modern working environment with lots of little perks such as free parking, free gym, flexible working times etc
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'