Success Recruit are currently working with a Technology company based in the West End who are looking to recruit a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join their global marketing team within the Head Office.
The successful candidate will be joining an entrepreneurial and unique company where all employees work together to help the company achieve business targets and goals.
The successful Senior Product Marketing Manager will be expected to:
- To have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a media or technology solutions company
- Experience of the digital advertising sector
- Excellent content writing and grammar (portfolio will be requested at interview stage)
- Proficient in HubSpot, WordPress and all Microsoft office programmes
The successful Senior Product Marketing Manager will be rewarded with:
- Joining a successful and entrepreneurial company with big growth plans
- Be a part of a supportive and dynamic team
- Attractive benefits package
Purpose of the Role
To work in close partnership with the product and commercial teams and also local marketing managers to implement and enable strategies in regional markets.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Work with Commercial and Product teams to plan and execute a roadmap of Product Marketing activities that support continued revenue growth and customer adoption of product lines, aligned with commercial priorities and the product roadmap
- Package products as solutions aligned with client challenges and priorities
- Creation of tools aligned to support all stages of the customer journey, from outreach collateral to post-campaign partnerships and success stories
- Close understanding of market & target audiences for creation of messaging tailored to key buyers and audiences
- Work with Global Director of Marketing, Platforms Product Marketing, Content Marketing and Design teams to ensure Product messaging is aligned and amplified across channels
- Work with Regional Marketing Managers to understand priorities and challenges in each market and support on local initiatives
- Continual tracking and reporting on the effectiveness of initiatives, collateral and strategies
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to be a part of exciting marketing growth within a company who are constantly looking to make changes to make a difference in the industry.
Monday to Friday - 9AM to 5:30PM
Up to £60,000 DOE + Benefits
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy long term within.
- Content Writing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'