Senior Product Manager
Macildowie are pleased to be working with a large organisation based in Nottingham who are looking for a senior product manager to manage the purchasing and analytics of a section of categories within their B2C operations.
Our client is passionate about customer service and customer satisfaction is really important to them, so this role is crucial in maintaining optimum customer satisfaction.
Reporting into the category manager, the role will be focused around product range management, analysing performance of existing product sales, selecting new products and reporting on product performance.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Reviewing product performance and look at how you can maximise sales performance
- Attend group buying days
- Managing suppliers and dealing with any issues
- Analyse performance and provide recommendations with regards to product range
- Responsible for product life cycle and end to end process
- Creating product briefs for product changes and new products
To be successful in your application for this role you will need:
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English
- Have similar experience in product management or category management
- To be competent in all Microsoft office functions and to be advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills
For the successful candidate my client is willing to pay a salary of up to £27,500. If you are looking to develop your purchasing career in an employer that values the contribution their employees make to the lives of their customers, then look no further. We seek candidates who will go the extra mile to make sure customers get the best products. In return, you will get support in developing your career and access to opportunities across the wider business.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply today, our clients keen to get somebody in place as soon as possible.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
- category manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job