My client; the UK's leading online gift experience retailer are looking for an innovative Senior Digital Product Manager to come on board to lead the delivery and development of their digital assets with a focus on driving conversion.
This role will see you sit within the Marketing department, reporting into the Head of eCommerce, and will have x1 direct report.
- Technical and commercial success of the product (predominantly the website), through project delivery and excellent planning skills - take the lead in bringing innovative new solutions and ideas to the table
- Planning of product roadmap, including ROI based prioritisation and production of business cases, with input from the Product Team / UX Manager
- Responsible for the success of all Product based developments, through project management, leading scrums, and hence ensure delivery of all projects to deadline, working alongside UX, Designers and Developers
- Be the business stakeholder for identifying opportunities for improved/new functionalities, working alongside rest of Marketing department to identify customer drop out points or low converting functionality, and developing onsite solutions
- Work alongside UX Manager and Web Trading Manager to ensure development and implementation of AB testing strategy, with a specific focus on page structure, wireframes and functionality
- Product development focused digital experience in a similar role within an eCommerce based / Transactional website
- Experience of managing projects through the Agile method
- Exceptional web analytics knowledge (SiteCatalyst/Omniture, Google Analytics, Coremetrics)
- Demonstrable experience of stakeholder and project management
- Natural planner, looking ahead, anticipating and escalating issues before they arise, providing solutions, and meeting deadlines
- Product Management
- Google Analytics
- User Experience