The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the full product life cycle, NPD and driving profitable growth across new and existing product portfolios. Based in Somerset you will work across departments and be an excellent communicator.
A global manufacturer of consumer products with ambitious and achievable growth plans. They have recently taken a lifestyle approach to their products and are keen to bring someone on who has experience in enhancing existing product portfolios. The majority of the role will be to identify and work with the engineers to develop and launch new products.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Deliver NPD and enhance existing product portfolio and manage budgets accordingly.
- Deliver strategic product category plans.
- Owner of NPD process and ensure processes are followed.
- Promotional product development in line with channel and communication strategy.
- Management of SKU's.
- Support channel management.
The Senior Product Manager will have:
- A strong and proven background in Product/Category management.
- A degree in Business/Marketing, additional qualifications within product/category management would be advantageous.
- High degree of commercial aptitude.
- Proven track record of evaluating and developing strategic market opportunities.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with ability to present at all levels.
- High level of organisation and time management skills.
- A background in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional communication skills, written and verbal.
Competitive salary + benefits - more detail can be provided if your application is successful.
Commutable from Weston-super-mare, Wells, Glastonbury, Bridgwater and South Bristol.