Looking to start 2018 off in an exciting new role that will enhance your already promising knowledge as a Senior Product Manager. Look no further as Swanstaff Recruitment are an award winning agency who are looking for candidates just like yourself on behalf of our prestigious client in the electronics industry.
- To work collaboratively with the other Senior Product Managers, sales, marketing, logistics and engineering, in defining, launching and managing the range of current and future products.
- Take responsibility of the full product life cycle from concept through to retirement for category product leadership and managing a leading-edge roadmap delivering high quality products on time, in full.
- Provide leadership in developing and growing new and existing products, drive business growth and profitability, manage the project deliverables and work with all support functions to meet commitments.
- Assist in researching and identifying emerging new products and technology trends that are a good 'fit' for the Company and its Product Roadmap. This may include visits to existing and potential technology and manufacturing partners (mostly in the Far East), customers, service partners and subsidiaries, and attending exhibitions/trade shows as and when required, both nationally and internationally. The aim being to gain competitive advantage.
- Project manage potential new products and product variants through the company's Gate Process on the company's Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies for new products and features to include positioning, pricing, time-lines etc.
- Launch key new products to market, using co-ordination and project management skills to bring together required inputs, activities and tasks from various departmental stakeholders.
- Liaise with and obtain project buy-in from key stakeholders across the business - especially managers within engineering, sales, materials planning & logistics, customer service and finance - to ensure timely delivery of activities and tasks.
- Strong commercial project or product management experience vital (minimum 5 years' experience) with a track record of success
- Financially astute - margins/stock turn etc.
- Proven ability to deliver cross departmental projects
- The ability to work across different product launches at any one time and to oversee and report on progress at a high and detailed level
- Expertise in product life cycle management
- MS Office - especially Excel
- MS Project
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills - able to demonstrate an analytical approach
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Ideally with experience in one or more of the following:
- Camera Monitor Systems
- Alarms/ Electronic Vehicle Sounds
- Mobile Digital Recorders
- Radar/Ultrasonic systems
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Interested in finding out more about this role? Apply online today or get in touch with Tom Kurczab from our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.