International Cloud Communications specialist is looking for a Senior Product Manager. Reporting into the VP of product management and part of the executive team, this position is initially on a 6 month contract basis. You will be responsible for rolling out the new processes and tools internally at the company and externally towards customers. This includes the development of customer documentation and training material as well the management of internal and external communication. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all customer facing ordering and self-care functionalities, this includes the online self-management portal, and overall user experience of interacting with the company.
- In charge of day-to-day performance of the business processes and services in your domain of responsibility. Through reports and interaction with teams, you identify issues or levers for service improvement and follow up on the implementation of these.
- You serve as business owner for the new development projects and as a business owner, you are responsible for documenting detailed business requirements and processes. This is done in collaboration with other product managers, as well as with all departments involved (legal/regulatory, sales, customer support).
- Together with business and technical departments, you are responsible for defining the data migration strategy.
Applications are invited from candidates that match the following essential criteria:
- Product management experience
- UX design experience
- Experience in business process development and documentation
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Experience in comparable projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job