MET Recruitment are recruiting for a global communications company based in the City of London. They require the services of a Senior Project Manager to help fullfill the requirments below.
- Responsible for all customer facing ordering and self-care functionalities, this includes then online self-management portal, and overall user experience
- In charge of day-to-day performance of the business processes and services in your domain of responsibility. Through reports and interaction with teams, you identify issues or levers for service improvement and follows up on the implementation of these
- Serve as business owner for the new development projects in your domain of responsibility. For small projects, the business ownership may also come with a project management responsibility. As a business owner, you are responsible for documenting detailed business requirements and processes. This is done in collaboration with other product managers, as well as with all departments involved (legal/regulatory, sales, customer support)
- Together with business and technical departments, you are responsible for defining the data migration strategy
- Responsible for rolling out the new processes and tools internally and externally towards customers.
- Must have: Product management experience
- Must have: UX design experience
- Must have: Experience in business process development and documentation
- Must have: +7 years of professional experience
- Must have: experience in comparable project
- Knowledge of PRINCE2 is a plus
- Have experience in BPMN as business process documentation methodology is an asset
- Prove a good understanding of web development standards (HTTP, SOAP, REST) and APIs is a plus
- Strong communicator
- Strong ATD