Senior Portfolio Manager, UK
£60,000 - £70,000pa (Salary dependent upon experience)
Are you a strategic Senior Product Manager or aspiring Product Manager seeking a role which can challenge you and provide you with further training and development?
Do you want to join a company with an array of products, therapeutic areas and an international presence?
Are you seeking a role that allows you to utilise your digital strategy and engagement experience?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with multiple ongoing projects?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The Senior Portfolio Manager role is a newly created role due to company expansion. You will be joining an already present Senior Portfolio Manager and reporting into the Head of UK and Ireland Marketing.
An example of your responsibilities:
- Implementing and constructing strategic and tactical plans including forward planning, setting financial budgets and Brand objectives.
- Launching new products, preparing the launch calendar and working across multiple teams.
- Recognising challenges and opportunities for brand development through planning and analysing internal/external data, primary/ secondary research and meeting KOL's.
- Preparing the promotional budgets, formulating brand strategies such as segmentation, positioning and targeting.
- Must have Sales AND Marketing background within Pharma
- Digital experience
- NEW product launch experience
- ABPI Qualified
- Know-how in managing budgets and setting forecasts
If you feel your experience is in line with the requirements for this position please APPLY NOW or contact Heather Poole directly on OR for further details.
We are a specialist pharmaceutical recruitment company.
- Product Launch / Brand Planning / setting financial objectives