Senior Product Manager - Originations
London or Home-based - £75000 - £85000
I'm looking for a product manager with significant experience of originations and SaaS for a market leading technology company. The successful candidate will have responsibility for their Originations SaaS products. You will be responsible for market requirements, commercial justification, product development, rollout, launch, upgrades and ongoing management to each of their chosen global markets.
You will be recognised and trusted globally as a SaaS evangelist and originations product expert ensuring market requirements are incorporated in product roadmaps and go-to-market materials. You will be a respected SaaS evangelist, and contribute to building a base of support within the organization.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of working with enterprise software solutions, at least some of which focused on financial services and the banking industry, and specific, demonstrable, hands-on experience with SaaS products and services.
- Significant experience in customer centric originations processes in a high-volume consumer environment (e.g. financial services, telco, retail, etc)
- Demonstrated track record successfully managing products to meet aggressive growth objectives
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills are essential
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work across a global matrix and put strong communication, leadership and influencing skills to work
- Demonstrated knowledge of product management fundamentals such as requirements management, business case development, leading prioritization of product roadmap/enhancements, and go to market principles and practices.
- Expert interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading teams
- Clear ability to successfully collaborate with and influence senior executives internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to work under deadlines
- Proven experience setting the long-term strategy for the product and translating that strategy into execution maintaining an attention to details
If you're interested in hearing more, please send me your CV for immediate attention.