Senior Product Manager - International Payments - Swift, ACH, cross-border. This hugely successful Fintech (an international payments and FX provider) seeks an experienced Product Manager to join their established Product Management team. Work focuses on a full range of product management duties, working with a number of key products, with a range of global clients, including banks and payment services companies. This award-winning company is enjoying solid growth and this is an excellent time to join this expanding department.
Senior Product Manager - the role:
Working to agile, this exciting key role will see you undertaking a wide range of facets surrounding the product management of key international payments products, across a number of platforms, to the global client base:
- Working closely with clients, understanding their markets, their business needs, and creating workable scalable solutions for the future
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders - the various technical teams, marketing, operations, etc - to further develop products and services
- Roadmap creation and management
- Defining 'go to market' plans
- Managing KPIs for your range of products
- More details available on application
Senior Product Manager - the candidate:
Candidate should have a degree in a technical discipline, ideally with an MBA, and a solid grounding in international payments: cross-border, swift, ACH.
- A background in payments product management, creating, growing and managing products for large, corporate customers.
- The ability to work in a cross-functional environment, with teams such as engineering, QA, integration, marketing and business development
All-in-all, this is a terrific opportunity to join a well-established, but still expanding, company with a great reputation in the industry. Salary depending on experience, £70k-£80k. The position offers a good deal of future scope for career enhancement. Services advertised by Dupen Ltd are those of an Agency.
- product manager