As an experienced B2B Product Manager you will have extensive knowledge of the UK and international payments market ideally RTGS / LSM technology / operations or strong understanding of high value payment flows, treasury operations and liquidity management.
• The Product Manager is responsible for defining, developing and managing the portfolio of High Value Payments products and services.
• This is achieved by managing the products throughout the lifecycle, ensuring they generate revenue and profit for the Company in line with defined budgets and plans.
• This lifecycle begins with the product concept, continues through the design and development of the product to the stage where it is mature and generating maximum value for the company; and, comes to completion with a replacement, retirement or renewal product strategy.
• The Product Manager is the product champion throughout the lifecycle and is an expert in the features, benefits and capabilities of the products and how they meet the needs of current and future customers.
• The Product Manager will similarly be extremely familiar with the technical, operational and legal and regulatory environments within which the products operate. They will be a key advocate of the products both internally to the company and externally.
• The Product Manager will liaise closely with all other members of the team, and where appropriate provide support to other members of the team to transition new business to BAU (in particular as new products are handed over for ongoing product management post live and once stable). They may also need to form relationships with external channels to help with the market evaluation of any new service provision.
All About You
<span style="display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #000000; font-family: 'Open Sans',Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; font-style: normal; font-va