Senior Product Manager, Digital, WebSites, eCommerce - £65,000
This world's leading entertainment company is looking for a Senior Digital Product Manager who has an extensive and exciting area of influence to drive the development and strategy of their next generation global websites and apps.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the determination to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time engaging with users, business stakeholders and internal customers to understand their issues, and find innovative solutions to deliver on the online platform. You will shape the roadmap for your product as well as the service/API infrastructure that will power it, in collaboration with stakeholders in technology.
- Proven experience in the development of highly trafficked sites.
- Experience with mobile web solutions, including responsive design.
- Understanding of complex technical architecture and highly scalable web and mobile applications.
- Experienced at defining and managing development of client and public facing web services/APIs.
- Proven Agile product management experience.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills. Ideally experience with Google Analytics and also Multivariate/A-B campaign tools.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job