Job Title: Senior Product Manager - B2B Client Tooling
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Location: Ticketmaster Pentonville Road - London, N1 9HF UK (Primary)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Grade: Competitive
Do you enjoy working with high performing teams building cutting edge systems using the latest Agile approaches? Are you passionate about delighting customers and delivering high-value products quickly through frequent iterations?
Ticketmaster is seeking an extremely talented product manager to build our next-gen of business-to-business tooling. The tooling platform allows clients to quickly create, configure, and manage the various aspects of events, inventory and other other ticketing concepts like promotions, pricing, fulfilment, sales through various channels, and many more allowing our clients to maximize revenue and ticket sales in an easy and intuitive manner. The ideal candidate is extremely comfortable working with clients, engineers, and business stakeholders. He or she is both analytical and creative and has experience and passion building vision and roadmaps for large scale, data-driven applications using the latest technology.
The future of accessing live events starts here. We provide our Software as a Service to clients to enable fans access to tickets across multiple platforms 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our systems work at scale; handling tens of thousands of concurrent users, selling thousands of tickets for massive sporting, music, multi-show stadium, touring, festivals and thousands of smaller events globally. Every large event on-sale is a Black Friday for us. Working at this scale and keeping up with rapidly changing technology ensure even the most innovative person will be consistently challenged and pushed to ensure we deliver quality solutions in a highly collaborative and diverse organisation.
- Proven experience with three full life cycles of software delivery product in software product management or product development role
- BS or equivalent degree required; Advanced Degree in computer science, business, or design preferred (but not required)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment with a strong understanding of the role of the product owner
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong leadership presence
- Proven track record of delivering iteratively against a high-level roadmap to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly and succinctly explain complex ideas and processes
- Experience and comfort talking to customers to solicit and understand needs, gaps, and pain points
- Ability to learn new information quickly and thoroughly including ability to understand the components of a technical architecture and how they fit together
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage the successful execution of concurrent priorities
Are you up to challenge the norm and push the team to forget the easy route and delight our clients and partners beyond their expectations?
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.