- Iconic New Zealand brands
- Lead business growth opportunities
- Work with an energetic high performing team
Would you label yourself a foodie who wants to work on innovative projects with iconic, market leading brands? Relocate to New Zealand for this exciting opportunity!
The Griffin's Food Company is one of New Zealand's largest branded consumer food companies and is part of the Oceania business of Universal Robina Corporation, a large multinational group with extensive operations across Australasia and Asia. Griffin’s has a portfolio of leading biscuit and snacks brands including Griffin’s, ETA, Nice & Natural and Huntley & Palmers - the brands behind a range of iconic Kiwi snacks.
We are now seeking a passionate foodie to focus on executing innovative and ambitious projects to grow and refine our range of iconic Kiwi favourites including biscuits, crackers, chips and wrapped snacks.
Reporting to the NPD Manager - Griffin’s Branded, this is your chance to independently manage NPD projects from initiation, commercialisation and project review across the Griffin’s technology portfolio.
This full-time role is based across Griffin’s two Manufacturing sites in Auckland, New Zealand - located in Papakura and Wiri.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Working closely with the marketing and operations teams, the Senior Product Development Technologist’s responsibilities include:
- Developing product formulations and prototype samples on laboratory scale to meet product brief;
- Commercialisation of prototype samples through factory trials and initial production runs (organise, monitor, report and validate);
- Meeting agreed timelines and keep comprehensive records to meet quality, food safety and cost management requirements;
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to enable the smooth transition of NPD projects from concept to launch;
- Preparing and signing off technical information and artwork for the Griffin’s NPD process, ensuring compliance with the FSANZ code and specific customer and country requirements.
Skills & Experience:
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about food and innovation with a strong personal drive for delivering results. The successful candidate will be tertiary qualified, with proven experience in the duties and responsibilities listed above, with a desire to build a long-term career to senior NPD levels.
You will have strong project management skills, a passion for creative thinking and an ability to work with cross functional teams at all levels to deliver results.
FMCG, and 5 years’ experience with senior management exposure is preferred.
If you have the experience we are looking for and wish to join a company where you can have pride and passion in what you do, please APPLY NOW by sending a cover letter and CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job